A hidden-message ring, from the 1830s.
wow this is beyond lovely
So can we talk about the absolutely stunning duplicity going on here?
ok, why the fuck is the graph upside down. that is incredibly misleading
Because its from the Florida Department of Justice, and they have a mandate here.
for those who have trouble inverting it in their head, ftfy:
this is some of the most blatant twisting of info i have ever seen holy shit
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
Welcome to the United States of America.